Google Solitaire is a free online version of the classic card game solitaire. It is available to play on any web browser, and it does not require any downloads or registrations. The game is simple to learn but challenging to master, and it is a great way to pass the time or relieve stress.
Google Solitaire is a single-player card game that is played with a standard 52-card deck. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation piles. The tableau is the stack of cards in the middle of the screen. The foundation piles are the four piles at the top of the screen. Each foundation pile must be built in ascending order, starting with the Ace and ending with the King.
To move cards in Google Solitaire, you can click on them to select them. You can then drag them to another pile. You can only move cards that are one rank higher or one rank lower than the top card of the pile you are moving them to.
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to move cards. The following table lists the keyboard shortcuts for Google Solitaire:
|Select a card
|Click on the card
|Move a card
|Drag the card to another pile
|Flip a card
|End the game
Google Solitaire offers three different game modes:
- Classic: This is the classic version of solitaire. The goal is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation piles.
- Freecell: This is a more challenging version of solitaire. In Freecell, you have four free cells that you can use to temporarily store cards. This can be helpful for moving cards around and making more moves.
- Spider: This is the most challenging version of solitaire. In Spider, you have to move cards in alternating colors. This can be very difficult, but it is also very rewarding.
Developer and Platform
Google Solitaire was developed by Google and is available to play on any web browser. There is no need to download or install anything to play the game.
Here are some tips for playing Google Solitaire:
- Start by clearing the top cards of the tableau. This will make it easier to move the other cards around.
- Use the free cells to store cards that you can’t use right away. This will free up space on the tableau and make it easier to make moves.
- Be patient. Solitaire is a challenging game, and it takes time to master. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t win every game. Just keep practicing and you’ll eventually get better.
Google Solitaire is a great way to pass the time or relieve stress. It is simple to learn but challenging to master, and it is a lot of fun to play. If you are looking for a good online solitaire game, I highly recommend Google Solitaire.